With the aim of keeping all the graduated students connected with us, Chittagong Independent University has launched a separate wing ‘Office of the Alumni Relations, CIU’ for Alumni Relations.
All alumni of the CIU (1st Convocation and IUB Chittagong Campus) from all departments who have completed undergraduate and/or graduate/masters from Chittagong Independent University are requested to complete Alumni Registration by filling up the ‘Membership Form’ attached.
Nature of Membership
- Member (who have completed graduation from CIU);
- Patron (who have completed graduation from IUB Chittagong Campus).
The newly formed ‘Office of the Alumni Relations, CIU’ willwork:
- To bring together all the old students to share their experiences with each other;
- To maintain and update the data base of all the alumni to interact with them;
- To provide guidance to the present students in their endeavor for better employment and higher studies;
- To arrange seminars, debates, workshops and also to arrange cultural and social welfare programs;
- To gather and maintain database of employment information and to assist the members in securing suitable jobs;
- To maintain website, publish periodical magazines or bulletins with valuable information useful to the members and students;
- To involve the members in the overall development of the university and the Society.