Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning (CETL)
Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning (CETL) is the university wide office to enable continuous learning and professional development of faculty, staff, and students of CIU. It has been established to act as a focal point for arranging teaching and learning related programs, workshops, seminars, etc.
Objectives and Functions of CETLThe Center of fers the following services:
- Orientation / Induction of new faculty members / staff;
- Teachers/Staff Training;
- Organize seminar and workshops on Teaching & Learning and on developing course curriculum by the faculty members, and on grading methods
- Helping students to improve their learning skills.
Recent Events during COVID period
- Online Course Management / CMOS workshop for regular faculty members.
- Online Course Management workshop for adjunct faculty members.
- Online Class Attendance and Assignment Submission workshop for students.
- Online class through Google Meet workshop for faculty members
- Online Exam and Grading through online course management portal / CMOS for faculty members.