To emerge as a “Center of Excellence” in business education and research in Asia.
— To develop ethical, innovative, and responsible leaders;
— To advance knowledge through relevant and contextual research;
— To integrate Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in all aspects of teaching, learning, and research;
— To foster the culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in line with The Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0);
— To engage with community, alumni, industry, and all other stakeholders.
— Continuous Improvement;
— Global Outlook.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO) of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA):
1. Understanding core business concepts and principles: Students will be able to exhibit an appropriate blend of knowledge in all functional areas of business.
2. Problem solving, critical thinking, and ethical reasoning: Students will develop critical thinking skills as well as develop the understanding of the ethical reasoning including the ability to describe, analyze, and link the context with concepts and theories, evaluate the situation, solve problems, and make and defend decisions.
3. Effective communication skills: Students will develop effective reading, listening, writing, and speaking skills in the context of professional business communications.
4. Team building, and networking: Students will be able to interact professionally and productively in small teams in a variety of social and business settings and demonstrate effective leadership and collaboration skills for making decisions and accomplishing the goals.
5. Entrepreneurial competencies: Students will be able to start their own business ventures by having both theoretical knowledge and practical experience of certain period.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO) of Master of Business Administration (MBA):
1. Integrative knowledge of different functional areas of business within the context of sustainability: Students will be able to integrate knowledge of different functional areas of business to solve complex and ambiguous problem of a particular functional area.
2. Strategic planning and problem solving skills: Students will be able to evaluate business environment and devise strategies for responding threats and opportunities.
3. Ability to motivate and build high-performing teams: Students will be able to motivate and work with colleagues, partners, and other stakeholders to achieve the organizational objectives. They will be able to build and sustain high-performing teams by infusing a variety of perspectives, talents, and skills. They should also be able to foster collaboration, communication and adaptability in helping organization excels in a changing landscape.
4. Assessing and creating entrepreneurial opportunities: Students will be able to recognize entrepreneurial avenues for new business ventures and evaluate their potential for business success. They will also be able to understand the salient issues including financial, legal, operational and administrative procedures involved in starting a new business venture.
5. Social responsibility and ethical leadership: Students will be able to understand and analyze the corporate social responsibilities and apply legal and ethical reasoning in decision making.