- HSC and SSC pass certificates with minimum GPA of 3.00 in both (for offspring of Freedom Fighters a total of GPA of 5.00 in SSC & HSC)
- Engineering Students must have Math and Physics in their H.S.C.
- 'O' Level in 5(Five) subjects and 'A' Level in 2(Two) subjects with minimum 'B' Grade in four subjects and 'C' Grade in three subjects
- International Baccalaureate
- High School Diploma
- Others 12 years equivalent degree must have the equal schema from the education board
- 3 years Bachelor Degree from a reputed university and at least 1 year of work experience in a managerial/executive position or 4 years Bachelor Degree from a reputed university. Some work experience after graduation in a managerial/executive position is preferable
- CGPA of at least 2.50 at undergraduate or graduate level with no 3rd Division/ Class in any previous public examination.
- Acceptable score in the CIU Admission Test OR Score of 500+in GMAT
Exemption from Admission Test for the students with
- Minimum SAT-1 score of 1550
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based)
- IELTS score of 5.5