CIU also offers Merit Scholarship / Tuition fees Scholarship in the following categories:
- Academic Board Merit Scholarship (30% to 100%)
For National Curriculum Students:
Assessment Bar for the Scholarships based on their academic board results (SSC & HSC examination) are as follows:
- Merit based Scholarship (for CIU students based on CGPA):
- Need Cum Merit Scholarship(20% to 75%) * Conditions apply
- 100% Offspring of Freedom Fighter Scholarship;
- 100% Scholarship of Ethnic Minorities/Students from Remote Areas;
- 50% Siblings Scholarship on tuition fees ;
- 50% Spouse Scholarship on tuition fees
- 50% Scholarshipof CIU employee/dependent category.
|GPA total in SSC & HSC||Scholarship on tuition fees|
|9 and above||75 %|
|8 and above||50 %|
|7 and above||30 %|
For English Medium Curriculum Students:
Students who have earned at least 3 (Three) “A” grades together in O’& A’ level examinations are eligible to get 100% tuition fees Scholarship.
Academic Board Merit Scholarship will be awarded only for the first semester/ term.
|3.90 – 4.00||100%|
|3.80 – 3.89||75%|
|3.70 – 3.79||50%|
|3.60 – 3.69||30%|
- Research Assistantship;
- Teaching Assistantship;
- Payment of fees in installments;
- 50% Sibling Scholarship on tuition fees;
- 50% Spouse Scholarship on tuition fees;
- MBA Admission Fee Waiver (Tk.10,000/-) only for the CIU students (completed undergraduate from CIU and willing to study in MBA program).
- LLM Admission Fee Waiver (Tk. 5,000/-) only for the CIU LLB Graduate students (completed LLB program from CIU and willing to study in LLM program).