CIU also offers Merit Scholarship / Tuition fees Scholarship in the following categories:
- 100% Academic Board Merit Scholarship : * Conditions apply
a. GPA 5.00 holders (with optional subject or without optional subject) both in SSC & HSC examinations will get 100% tuition fees Scholarship if they successfully qualify at the CIU admission Test/interview;
b. Students who have earned at least 3 (Three) ''A'' grades together in O' & A' level examinations are eligible to get 100% tuition fees Scholarship if they successfully qualify at the CIU admission Test/interview;
- Merit based Scholarship (for CIU students based on CGPA):
- Need Cum Merit Scholarship(20% to 75%) * Conditions apply
- 100% Offspring of Freedom Fighter Scholarship;
- 100% Scholarship of Ethnic Minorities/Students from Remote Areas;
- 50% Siblings Scholarship on tuition fees ;
- 50% Spouse Scholarship on tuition fees
- 50% Scholarshipof CIU employee/dependent category.
|3.90 – 4.00||100%|
|3.80 – 3.89||75%|
|3.70 – 3.79||50%|
|3.60 – 3.69||30%|
- Research Assistantship;
- Teaching Assistantship;
- Payment of fees in installments;
- 50% Sibling Scholarship on tuition fees;
- 50% Spouse Scholarship on tuition fees;
- MBA Admission Fee Waiver (Tk.10,000/-) only for the CIU students (completed undergraduate from CIU and willing to study in MBA program).
- LLM Admission Fee Waiver (Tk. 5,000/-) only for the CIU LLB Graduate students (completed LLB program from CIU and willing to study in LLM program).